Something New ♡

It's been 4 years since I discovered the world of blogging. The majority of these 4 years have been spent dreaming about what life would be like as a successful blogger and the.. who am I kidding? I've never had the guts to start a blog or even think about how to set one up. My lack of computer skills and zero creativity have been holding me back for too long and it is only now I will stand up and accept my defeat.

I. Want. To. Blog.


I don't know what changed or what crazy blog-driven illness I have caught but it's a fact, blogging is something I want to do. Maybe it's the way the mystical looking YSL lipsticks are so perfect and untouched, or the way the fairy lights seem to give everything that extra sparkle and magic - either way it's something I want to be involved in and it's about time I took my slice of the blogging cake (preferably sponge cake with white icing and sprinkled with hundreds and thousands - that would look good in a blog post!)

It's taken all my strength not to include a High School Musical lyric but I'm afraid the urge is overpowering..

        this could be the start of something new blah blah blah dodododood youuu 

How am I supposed to end this? Do I act cool and casual and pretend it was just a friendly chat? Or professional with my full name? Wouldn't go for the last option, we all had those E-Safety talks at our first year in school. 

Since my name is Annie, I could freak everyone out and sign it with -A, but I don't fancy starring in the next episode of Pretty Little Liars. So for now I'll leave it as "Adios Amigos!". Yes, when in doubt, always sound like an over excitable Spanish lady.

                                                                     Adios Amigos! x


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Its going to be a slow start haha! yes of course id love to ill follow you now your blog is so pretty i love it!! :) annie x

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for The Liebster Award http://www.sugarkissesbeauty.com/1/post/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Feed

Powered by Blogger.